Pièce Montée: un blog de tricoteuse !

jeudi 19 mars 2009

How About Some Action Knitting?

I've been away from the knitting scene for quite a while now. A tiny WIP is taking it's sweet time to the finish line and another crochet "mat or blanket? We'll see later" is cruishing along. That's it. Don't ask me what's in, what's hot, what's a must, what's the buzz. I'm on my third strike and not planning a major come back anytime soon. 

Since I don't have anything of my own to show and would love to blog with a few pictures, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite action knitting pics found here and there.

sailor's yarn
original pic can be seen here


World Wide Knit in Public Day 2008
original pic can be found here

Another favorite of mine, but unfortunately, that cannot be published on my blog because of copyrights can be found here.

How about you, do you have any favorite action knitting shots?

3 Commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

et bin oui une belle facon de tricoter...sur le bateau...pour les grosses aiguilles...eh je sais pas...;o)

19/3/09 12:52  
Blogger Unknown a dit...

Je tricote toujours sur mon bateau :)))

20/3/09 09:09  
Anonymous nanaweb a dit...

excellent idea !!

12/4/09 17:52  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Accueil